High Service Levels
The services associated with investing in PIER Portfolios are similar to those of a stockbroker or wealth manager but at a fraction of the cost.
- Fund selection based on clearly defined criteria to include: geographic mix, cost, size of fund, turnover, exposure to stock lending and tracking error
- Rebalancing every quarter to ensure your portfolio remains at your specified risk level
- Six-monthly investment committee reviews of the underlying funds to ensure they continue to meet selection criteria and are appropriate for market conditions
- Six-monthly reports including a commentary on Portfolio Performance and Market Conditions, and also Individual Portfolio Summaries and Valuations
- Easy transfers into ISAs to build up tax free funds
- Other benefits including regular withdrawals and annual tax information covering both income tax and capital gains tax reporting.